WHAT CAN YOU DO?
Swim in the El Miño river
See the amazing Marce Waterfall
Watch out for the underwater world of the flooded villages
Water activities such as kayaking and canoeing
We invite you to know the history of the D.O. Ribeira Sacra and to
taste their wines at their point of origin. We will discover the wonderful world of viticulture and enology of the river Miño´s wineyards.
• Watch empanadas and other traditional breads being made – eat them fresh when baked!
• Visit Granxa Maruxa. The most beautiful in Spain. www.granxamaruxa.com/
• Walk through the woods to the amazing Marce Waterfall which is surrounded by legend Country.
• walking of up to 10miles to experience our nature and historic sites at first hand.
• Visit excellent, inexpensive resturants – undiscovered, yet the best in Galicia!
• Join with us at the traditional and ancient outdoor Octopus Feasting.